When is the best time to buy?
In the never ending quest for a great car deal, buyers will spend too much time trying to figure all the angles. A favorite topic to discuss is this: when is the best time to buy a car?
There are many different opinions as to when the best time to purchase. And oddly enough, some of them may be true, but most apply only to Franchise. Let’s look at a few of them and see which one looks good to you
1) Model redesigned: The manufacturer is going to continue making a certain model car, but it is about to introduce a completely new design for the same car you are considering now. Yes, you are buying a car that’s a little outdated, but a deal is a deal. Let the other consumer who has to have the newest model first take the hit to their pocket book.
2) End of the Month: Dealers might need a few more units to make their monthly bonus. You may be able to negotiate a better deal for yourself and take advantage of any Manufacturers (new cars buyers) incentives.
3) Rainy Days: There is no one else out there buying cars, so the salesperson will give you deep discounts to get your business. Good luck getting this one to work to your advantage.
4) Holiday Periods: Again, business is slow so you can get an early Christmas present from desperate dealers. There is probably some truth to this. The problem with that is that some dealers cut back on inventory during the holidays. So, it cuts both ways.
5) Full Moon: Just kidding, you will not get any full moon discount unless you’re in the Twilight movie series scene.
Really, the best time to buy a car is when you need one and have done all your research. There are many online sites you and use to figure out what factory incentives and rebates are. Make sure you check the salespersons and dealerships’ customer reviews before driving yourself and your family all over the State to save a few hundred dollars.
Select Luxury Cars, located in Marietta, Ga. on Highway 41, hand “Selects” every vehicle. We specialize in the highest quality automobiles available in the market. Whether you live here in the Atlanta area or anywhere around the world, we will find the exact car you are dreaming of. If you are looking for a Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Ferrari or other high end model, begin your search here and we won’t disappoint.